July 24th, 2012
Warid To Warid Free Calls – Warid Karachi Offer Details – Warid Lowest Call Rate PackagePackages, by sms4send.
Leave your Comments/ Reply / Ideas in box that's shown in page bottom (End of the page)
Warid To Warid Free Calls – Warid Karachi Offer Details – Warid Lowest Call Rate Package
Free Calls Warid Karachi To Warid All Pakistani – Warid Karachi Offer Subscription – Warid Low Call Rates Package
Pakistani Mobile Network
Warid Life Ka Network
- A new offer for residents of Karachi City in which they can make free calls to all Warid numbers.
- Subscribers can make free calls to all Warid numbers from Karachi to all over Pakistan from 12am till 12pm.
- There is a daily rental to this offer. Charges of rental are 3.99+tax per day and it will be automatically renewed.
- Customer will be charged on-net and off-net call as per package plan from 12pm till 12am.
To activate Karachi offer, write “KHI”, or “Karachi” and SMS to 4337.
- In case of low balance, Karachi offer will be deactivated and it has to be subscribed again.
- SMS will be charged as per the package plan.
- To get benefited from free calls, subscriber has to be in Karachi City. Any customer who subscribes to the offer from outside Karachi would be charged 3.99+ tax but will not be able to avail free calls.
- Karachi offer can be subscribed both by existing and new subscribers.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a limited time offer & only for Prepaid subscribers.
- Karachi offer is applicable for Warid to Warid calls only.
Offer expires at midnight 12am.
Warid Telecom is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel Group. Abu Dhabi Group entered into a strategic alliance with Singapore Telecom. Subsequent to this transaction in July 2007, telecom giant SingTel acquired 30% percent equity stake in Warid Telecom, Pakistan, for US$758 million. This partnership is part of a strategy to support Warid Telecom’s continued growth and to enhance its market position.
Abu Dhabi Group, one of the largest business groups in the Middle East and the single largest foreign investor in Pakistan. It has diversified business interests, offering strong financial resources and extensive management expertise that result in commercial success for several institutions.
SingTel’s investment in mobile operations include, Advanced Info Service (AIS) –Thailand, (21.4%), Bharti Telecom Group – India (30.5%), Optus Telecom – Australia (100%), Globe Telecom – Philippines (44.5%), Pacific Bangladesh Telecom (PBTL) – Bangladesh (45%), Telkomsel – Indonesia (35%) and Warid Telecom – Pakistan (30%).
Warid Telecom functions on the premise of pleasing and satisfying our valuable customers.